If you have any problems with our products, we will replace them - no questions asked!
Please click here
to view the criteria required for returns and/or exchanges.
We take pride in the quality of our items.
Our products are designed to be functional, sustainable and timeless - for you and many generations of cooks to come.
At Vie Belles, we guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Our warranty covers all defects in materials, workmanship or quality when the product is used in a normal, domestic setting, and in accordance with the use and care instructions found in the booklet or the packaging provided with the product.
Our warranty does not cover damage from:
- Abuse, commercial use, and other non-consumer use (ie. neglect and damage due to mechanical impact or chemical reactions)
- Neglect and failure to read the instructions provided with product (on booklet, or packaging)
- Exposure to high temperatures for extended periods of time
- Use of metal utensils, scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners, bleach and oven cleaners
- Discolouration, fouling, scratches, corrosion, distortion due to improper use.
Please note, exclusions in warranty also applies to all non-stick coated products.
A replacement will be given in the event that a repair is impossible, or if product is no longer in production.
If the defective product comes in a multi-set, only the single defective item will be replaced.
Decisions will remain at our discretion and are final.
It is compulsory to provide your warranty registration number to benefit from the warranty cover. Warranties vary depending on product and are specified on packaging.
Note:Warranty process will take over 14 business days. It varies case by case.
Registration has its benefits.
For your safety and ease of communication during safety recalls, we encourage you to register your warranty online.
Proof of Ownership
In case your product is ever lost or stolen.
No More Searching
Product manuals, and warranty information in one easy online location.
The latest updates to get the most out of your product.