Vie Belles ADDS-ON
Vie Belles® glove can be a big help in cutting down on kitchen accidents. Slip them on whenever you're using a peeler, grater or Microplane and there'll be no more worries that one tiny slip of the hand might cause injury.
When manual dexterity is important to the task at hand, stiff and heavy leather gloves can be a serious hindrance. The cut resistant fibers that make upVie Belles® glove is much lighter, yet four times stronger than leather. And the knit construction gives it far superior flexibility, breathability, and stretch-to-fit comfort.
Vie Belles® Cut Resistant Glove has been evaluated according to EN388, Europe's mandatory performance requirement for all gloves as standardized and regulated by the CEN, earning a Level 5 cut protection rating.
When the Vie Belles® glove get soiled with food or other contaminants, simply throw them in the washing machine, then hang them to drip dry. Do not iron.
- Prevent cuts, nicks and slices with superior protection from mandolin slicers, peelers, graters, and kitchen, carpentry and other types of knives and blades
- 4x stronger than leather - certified highest EN388 level 5 cut resistance rating
- Revolutionary secure-grip Microdots easily hold slippery and smooth surfaces like wet vegetables, knife handles, glass, etc.
- Lightweight, breathable material made from ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, fiberglass and spandex fits hands snuggly and comfortably - a better fit than Kevlar or wire mesh
- Food safe and machine washable, drip dry - do not iron.
- For left and/or right-hand use
- Free size
The Vie Belles® glove is cut-resistant, not cut or puncture proof.
Inspect glove before every use. Check glove for signs of wear. Replace if damaged or frayed. Never use with moving or serrated blades. Never use with equipment or machinery that may be entangled the glove in its moving parts.
Machine washable, at temperatures of 30º C maximum. Drip dry (not dishwasher safe). Do not tumble dry or iron.
Wood Moisturizing Cream
Vie Belles Wood Moisturizing Cream is great for cutting boards and chopping blocks because it features a natural formula of unbleached beeswax combined with food-grade mineral oil to penetrate deeply into the grains of the wood.
- Cream leaves a silky wax barrier and locks in moisture
- Enhances the beauty of your cutting board and replenishes the moisture lost from repeated washings when used regularly
- Helps keep your butcher block from drying, bleaching and cracking
Keep your wood cutting boards, kitchen tools and salad bowls looking great with this Vie Belles Mineral Oil. This food-safe magic oil will keep your expensive wood products looking rich and lustrous and add to the years of use in our kitchen. It is colorless, odorless, and flavorless.
Take care of your knives with a cloth that is made to keep them looking their best. This mid-weight polishing cloth from Vie Belles Knives measures 12" x 12" and provides gentle scratch-free performance.
We’ve tested our products with both chefs and home cooks to develop something that feels intuitive for everyone. Our products tested and reviewed by,
CHEF MARYAM GHARGHARECHI
Limited 5-Year Warranty
Part of our effort to build a long-standing tradition of innovation and quality revolves around a simple mission: to make the best possible products. The immense amount of research, testing, and precision fabrication that each product receives enables us to maintain extremely close tolerances.
Each product comes to you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you ever have any problems with a Vie Belles® product, we will replace it with no questions asked in 30days after your purchase. Our products are designed to be functional, sustainable and timeless - for you and for generations of cooks to come.
In order to uphold our quality standards, each Vie Belles® cut resistant glove is backed by a limited 5-year warranty designed specifically to protect against any defects in workmanship or material. We will not warranty products due to loss, damage caused by abuse, neglect, misuse, accident, improper washing or dis-assembly. No claim made for point puncture resistance.