Professional Sharpening System By Vie Belles
4-Piece Professional Sharpening System By Vie Belles
Eventually, all knives require sharpening. It is often recommended to keep your knives sharp because a sharp knife is safer to cut with than a dull one. A dull knife's blade requires more force to cut through items. And as you compensate for its blunt edge by applying additional force, the chances of slippage are increased, which can lead to injury.
If you use your knife frequently, then it is advisable to use a sharpening steel once a week to keep its edge sharp and ensure your own safety. Alternatively, you can tell if your knife is sharp enough by putting the blade to the paper test by laying it against the top edge of a folded sheet of newspaper. If the knife slices through cleanly, then it is sharp enough. If otherwise, it requires sharpening.
COMING SOON ON
The Vie Belles’ Professional Knife Sharpening System brings you a set of solution for all of our knife series. This sharpener uses unbeatable strength and exceptional performance to put the perfect edge on your knives. We have done everything necessary to provide you with the level of satisfaction you would expect from a higher-end knife sharpener.
The product gives your knife’s primary edge a refining sharpness that makes cooking fun, more comfortable, and safer. It has been carefully built with an understanding of what is required to make a knife sharp so that anyone can improve their dull cutting tools and keep them in tip-top condition and ready for use at all times.
Created as the perfect complement to all your Vie Belles knives, our sharpening system takes all the guesswork out of the sharpening process by delivering that ideal 15-degree angle while sharpening your knives. For a better experience, our beautiful rosewood stand is set at a 15-degree angle and holds a two-sided whetstone, honing steel, as well as our knife sharpening guideline. All of these items are attractive enough to draw attention to your countertop.
The perfect tools for the perfect results - Vie Belles innovative sharpening system will have even the most novices of users sharpening their knives like a pro!
1 x Double-sided Whetstone include silicone holder
1 x Honing
1 x Sharpening Guideline
1 x Rosewood Stand
To get your knives razor-sharp, you will also need the Vie Belles® super/superfine combination whetstone. The dual-sided 1000 over 8000-grit combination whetstone allows you to sharpen your knives and then hone the edges to a smooth finish. With a fine to ultra-fine grit, this stone works best when wet down for both lubrication and cleaning. The #8000-grit finishing stone helps gives your knife a sharp cutting edge and completely removes scratches from its surface. The product can also be used to sharpen Japanese Samurai swords.
The double-sided whetstone is exceptionally well built and allows you to sharpen, perfect, and polish your blade’s edge as many times as you would like without any sign of wear. Besides, the system delivers a perfectly sharpened edge in an hour or less. Also, it gets your knife beyond razor sharp without destroying the tempering of the steel of the blade.
This premium whetstone will make a great addition to the arsenal of any kitchen enthusiast, knife collector or butcher. Even more, the high-grade corundum help ensures effective sharpening results, while the silicone base holds the stone very tightly during sharpening to make for a safer experience.
- Double-sided sharpening design (1000 grit coarse grinding and 8000 grit fine grinding)
- Stone Size: approx. 180mm x 60mm x 32 mm
- Non-slip base silicone holder
The sharpening rod is constructed of superfine high carbon steel with diamond coating. The rod partially sharpens knives while realigning the edges for perfectly balanced cutting. The sharpening steel also features a durable handle for a safe, stable grip and a manufacturer's lifetime warranty against defects.
- Partially sharpens knives while realigning edges
- Super fine high carbon steel rod with diamond coating
- Blade length: 20 cm
- Total length: 31.18 cm
- Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Durable wood handle provides a good grip and balance
- Finger guard keeps knuckles and digits safe
- Resharpen blunt knives with ease!
- Designed to refresh a dull blade edge. Extra fine for added polish.
- Compatible with most knife brands.
- Wipe with damp or dry cloth, if necessary
The honing of Vie Belles’ Knife Sharpening System is offered in four varieties, with each piece uniquely designed to cater to a series, including:
Classic, Pro, Luxury Pro, and Reserve.
The difference is on the type of the handle materials. Each of the 4-piece honing features the same materials as the knife series for which they are intended.
- Classic: Our classic honing solution is designed to help improve the edge of your classic series. Vie Belles’ classic honing system is beautiful, efficient, and lightweight, thanks to its durable PAKKA Wood handle, which has been designed to give you more precise control.
- Pro: Our Pro honing piece features a durable and sturdy olive wood handle that is comfortable and slip-resistant. Its ample length allows you to sharpen different types of knives with ease. What’s more, the tool is easier to clean than most honing tools in its category.
- Luxury Pro: The Luxury Pro honing solution has been built to complement the Luxury Pro knife series by delivering quality materials that let your palms relax in the luxury of its sleek Cocobolo wood handle, which offers good grip and balance. The sleep-resistant handle feels very comfortable, which makes the honing process an enjoyable experience.
- Reserve: Whether you’re looking to maintain the edge of your luxury reserve series or just want to keep other kitchen knives sharp, our reserve honing steel has all that it takes. On its part, the Rosewood handle enhances your safety, as it is slip-resistant and gives a firm grip, which makes the sharpening process a breeze.
This angle guide clips on to the spine of any knife. The guide rests against the surface of the whetstone while sharpening, ensuring that a constant optimum angle is maintained during the process. The portion of the guide that rests against the stone is a narrow-diameter ceramic rod, making sure that no damage or premature wear is done to the stone.
On its part, the simple-to-use sharpening guideline helps make sharpening with a whetstone easy for novices by keeping the 15-degree angle for sharpening. Its ceramic rod and plastic base demonstrate Vie Belles’ ability to offer simple and durable products that combine style and function.
- Optimal angle to ensure a very fine, sharp edge
- Makes sharpening with a whetstone easy
- Clips onto the spine of the knife
- Plastic base with ceramic rod
- Dimensions: 60 x 16 x 19 mm
Vie Belles Rosewood sharpening stand brings a unique and charming design element to any kitchen. Its small, portable size makes it the perfect space-saving solution you will find anywhere.
The stand projects the stone such that the sharpening edge is on the correct angle and makes sharpening easy. The feature is rock-solid, well-made, and has been finely polished to bring out its attractive shine. This makes it the ideal item for both functional and decorative purposes. What’s more, the wood is highly resistant to wear and tear.
- 15˚ angled stand to guide your blades to the perfect finish
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Beautiful Rosewood
- Dimensions: 234.5 x 65 x 103.6 mm
We’ve tested our products with both chefs and home cooks to develop something that feels intuitive for everyone. Our products tested and reviewed by,
CHEF MARYAM GHARGHARECHI
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Part of our effort to build a long-standing tradition of innovation and quality revolves around a simple mission: to make the best possible products. The immense amount of research, testing, and precision fabrication that each product receives enables us to maintain extremely close tolerances.
Each product comes to you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you ever have any problems with a Vie Belles® product, we will replace it with no questions asked in 30days after your purchase. Our products are designed to be functional, sustainable and timeless - for you and for generations of cooks to come.
In order to uphold our quality standards, each Vie Belles® professional sharpening set is backed by a limited lifetime warranty designed specifically to protect against any defects in workmanship or material. Lifetime protecting service is not included with this warranty. We will not warranty products due to loss, damage caused by abuse, neglect, misuse, accident, improper washing or dis-assembly.